Are you interested in pursuing residency training in the United States? Are you planning to take the USMLE examination? Do you want to obtain U.S.-based clinical experience? We provide clinical experience for international medical students through our clinical observership/rotations program.
- Outpatient/inpatient rotation at 3 hospitals and 2 outpatient clinics
- Specialty rotation
- Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology
- Supervision by a board-certified physician and assistant clinical professor at UCI
- Enhance patient history taking, assessment, and diagnostic skills
- Formulate assessment/plan and write clinical notes
- Perform physical exams & EKGs under the supervision of a provider
- Educate patients
- Present patients to providers
- Give topic presentations and receive valuable feedback
- Develop critical thinking on managing patients with diverse medical conditions to help with the USMLE board exam.
- Round in hospitals with a healthcare provider
- Observe procedures (cath/angiogram, vein ablations, stress tests)
You will receive a formal evaluation and letter of recommendation upon request.
- Current resume/CV
- Copy of government-issued photo ID (passport/driver’s license)
- Proof of health insurance, if applicable
- Malpractice insurance, if applicable
- Covid-19 vaccination record
- Immunization records
An official acceptance letter with anticipated training dates can be provided upon request.
- Please email all required documents to email@example.com.
- Include contact information, including email and WhatsApp phone number.