On behalf of all of us here at California Heart Specialists, I want to share an update regarding our COVID-19 response. Our top priority right now is to ensure that the patients we serve, their families, and our employees stay safe and supported. We are committed to continuing to provide quality care for our patients, especially now, when access to medical care is limited.
We have implemented a state of the art telemedicine platform through video chat that allows you to interact directly with me ( or a simple phone call if you choose). We have enacted the following changes in the office:
- Guests may be asked to wait in the car for the duration of the visit depending on the patient flow.
- Wait times will be shortened or eliminated to limit social interaction in the waiting room.
- Only necessary personnel will be permitted in the office
- Everyone, including staff, will be screened for signs of infection and have their temperature measured upon entering the office.
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day.
- We are limiting in office patient visits to necessary cardiovascular testing and procedures (these include pacemaker checks, ultrasounds, stress tests, vein ablations, and all new patient visits, which will continue in the office)
We will continue to provide up-to-date information as the situation evolves and we thank you for your patience with us during this time.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are here to serve you and we will get through this together.
Majed Chane MD, FACC, FACP, FASA