Spider veins – a condition that got its name from the web-like appearance of thin veins sprawled across the surface of the skin. These thin reddish or bluish veins appear on the facial skin, specifically on the cheek and nose areas, and also occur on hands, legs, breasts (during or just after pregnancy) or anywhere in the body. These thin visible veins are not harmful typically but, if they accompany with other venous diseases like varicosities, the result can be disastrous.
It is advisable to visit a doctor and determine whether your spider vein problem is a mild one or needs any kinds of treatment. The doctor would undergo a quick and painless diagnosis, asking about your family history, medications you are currently taking, and other physical conditions, if any. If you have symptoms of varicose vein, then you should definitely fix a time with the vein specialist. Taking pro-active action about the venous health can prevent severe circulatory problems in the later period.
What are the potential causes of spider veins?
- Varicose and spider veins are triggered due to the following reasons:
- Genetic factor
- Too much exposure to the sun
- Hormonal changes (birth control pills, puberty, pregnancy, hormone replacement, menopause)
- Injury to the skin
- Excess overweight
- Work that requires prolonged sitting or standing
- History of blood clots
- Pressure created due to poor circulatory system
- Wearing tight clothing that constricts the blood vessels
What are the symptoms you need to watch out for?
Among the following symptoms, if you find any three are bothering you, then it is high time that you book appointment with a vein doctor at the earliest:
- Tingling or numbness
- Swollen ankles
- Aching legs
- Visible, tiny reddish or bluish veins
- Burning sensation on the legs
- Varicose veins, red, purple or blue and possibly bulging
What are the signs of serious venous conditions that require serious treatment?
If you start to notice the following complications and symptoms of varicose or spider veins, it means you have an advanced condition of the vein disease and need to visit a vein clinic to get spider vein treatment in California:
- Skin sores: If you continuously have slow healing or non-healing venous ulcers coming about, from prolonged vein or blood circulation problems, then you should treat these sores with proper venous treatments.
- Superficial blood clot: (Thrombophlebitis just under the surface of the skin.) You need to look out for a tender but firm vein that feels hard to touch, which could be swollen and painful.
- Skin changes: If you find the skin around the ankle has become shiny, hard, and discolored, then it is time to visit a vein specialist.
- DVT: Deep vein thrombosis or DVT is a serious, deep blood clot. This does not have any noticeable symptom, but it can turn to be deadly if the blood clot moves into the lungs. The symptoms start with pain in the calf, along with reddened, inflammation, and warm skin. If you suspect that you have the symptoms of DVT, you immediately need to go to the Emergency care, so without wasting time, call 911.
- Significant bleeding: When the skin gets thin and the covering of the affected veins easily ruptures, then it starts to bleed more than the normal.
Where to get the treatment done in California?
If you want quick and simple spider vein treatment in California, then contact www.caheartspecialists.com. They offer the most effective varicose and spider vein treatment at the most affordable charges. They offer holistic and no-drug approach techniques, complemented with state-of-the-art technologies and headed by the most reputed and experienced vein specialist. Contact them today, and get relief from vein disease forever!